- What is the PrintStop Plus Program?
PrintStop Plus Program is a customer benefits program that brings you a world of benefits. It gets activated on your account as and when you make purchases on our website and later redeem those points to make payment for your future orders.
- How much points do we earn on purchase?
You earn 1 point per 100 Rupees spent. There is no proration in the process. If you spend Rs 160 you get 1 point. If you spend Rs 250 you get 2 points.
- What is the validity of the coupon generated from reward points?
The coupon will be valid for 3 months.
- If an order which used a coupon generated from reward points in cancelled, what happens?
The coupon will be active again if order gets cancelled and you will be able to use it anytime.
- Does a guest customer also earn reward points?
No, guest customers can not earn or enjoy Plus program benefits.
- How can we redeem points?
You can redeem those 1 point for every 1 rupee.
To redeem, you have to generate a coupon code and use it while placing another order and enjoy benefits
- How can I access PrintStop Plus program?
You can see the history of your purchases, redemption points, pending points under My Account section. Refer to the screenshot below:
- If I place an order using my points and later cancel it, will the points deducted be credited again?
The points deducted won't be created back again but you will have access to the coupon code created against those points which you can use later while placing another order.
You can see your entire points transaction history under the Reward Points
- Can I transfer my points to another account?
The option to transfer PrintStop Plus Program points to a different PrintStop account is not available at the moment.
- Is there a fee to join PrintStop Plus Program?
No, there is no fee or any additional cost to be a part of this program. This program is open and available to all PrintStop customers by default.
- Where can I check the expiry related details of my PrintStop Plus Program?
You can view the details of your membership by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'My Account'
- Go to 'Reward Points'
You can view all the details under headers Remaining Points and Coupon History